Welcome back to Chainmail!
It has certainly been a week here in the insanity that is our Kings fandom.
- The Kings have won five of their six games since Tyrese Haliburton joined the starting lineup, and De'Aaron Fox is LEADING THE NBA IN SCORING during that stretch
- And speaking of future top-10 guards in the NBA, Tyrese Haliburton hasn't been bad himself during this stretch, averaging 16.3 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 4 assists on 52/52/93 shooting splits
- Outside of the on-court play, Monte McNair participated in the trade deadline for the first time since taking over as Sacramento's GM
- Harrison Barnes, Richaun Holmes, and Marvin Bagley III were mentioned in multiple trade rumors, but all three contributors stuck around through the deadline
- The Kings traded Cory Joseph and two future second round picks for Delon Wright, adding about $6.2 million to their offseason cap sheet
- The Kings traded a future second round pick for Terence Davis
- The Kings traded Nemanja Bjelica for Moe Harkless and Chris Silva
- The Kings cut Jabari Parker and Mfiondu Kabengele to make room for their new additions
- And finally, it's been made clear through media sources that Sacramento is all-in on pushing for the 10th seed in the Western Conference. Play-in tournament, here we (maybe) come!
Now get to asking, so we can get to answering!