We continued our 2021 NBA Draft coverage by inviting our friend Nathaniel Miller, an excellent draft analyst with an encyclopedic memory when it comes to prospects and their stats, to help us run through a ton of options for the Sacramento Kings with their 2nd round pick.
In this episode we covered:
- What positions of strength are there in this draft class, and what archetypes should the Kings look for at 39?
- Which prospects could fall to the early 2nd round?
- A handful of wings likely to be available
- Why we'd all love to see the Kings double up on wings and forwards at both pick 9 and 39
- Nate's thoughts on the candidates for pick 9
Players we discussed in this pod included Moses Moody, Jalen Johnson, Josh Giddey, Franz Wagner, Corey Kispert, Josh Christopher, Roko Prkacin, Neemias Queta, JT Thor, Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, Kessler Edwards, Herbert Jones, Vrenz Bleijenbergh, and more.
Make sure to follow Nate on Twitter at @journalistnate for more excellent draft takes, and let us know in the comments below who you want the Kings to take at pick 39!