While 16 teams play on for basketball's highest honor, the Sacramento Kings are again waiting for the yearly dance of the ping pong balls to set the 2021 NBA Draft order. With the draft on the horizon - July 29 at the Barclays Center - it's time for Brenden and I to kick off the Kings Pulse and Kings Herald draft coverage.
While both of us have plenty of research still to do, we talked about all the lottery-range prospect we've reviewed and answered questions from twitter, including:
- Jalen Suggs or Jalen Green at pick 3?
- Our concerns with Jonathan Kuminga
- The massive depth of wings and forwards in the range of the Kings draft pick - including Scottie Barnes, Moses Moody, Jalen Johnson, Franz Wagner, Keon Johnson, and Josh Giddey
- Our least favorite realistic lottery picks - Davion Mitchell and Corey Kispert
- Why the 2021 draft class isn't as deep as the 2020 draft class - and where guys like Tyrese Haliburton would have ranked in this draft class.
Who are your favorite lottery prospects in the 2021 Draft? Who are your sleepers who may rise to be in the lottery by draft day? Let us know in the comments below!
The Kings Pulse podcast is available on all major listening platforms.