Our old pal Drama is back in Sacramento following a report from Sam Amick and Shams Charania in The Athletic detailing Luke Walton's future as head coach of the Kings, and it sounds like his tenure could be coming to an end sooner than anticipated. Jerry Reynolds, Will Griffith, and Tony Xypteras talk all about that report and more in the latest episode of The Kings Herald Show.
- (1:55) Is it too soon to freak out about the Sacramento Kings?
- (4:30) Have the Kings lived up to expectations thus far?
- (9:30) Can the Kings be a playoff team with Chimezie Metu in the starting lineup?
- (15:15) Is De’Aaron Fox back?
- (20:00) Are you worried about the fit between Fox and Tyrese Haliburton?
- (25:00) What do the Kings need to do to improve over the next two weeks?
- (33:00) Luke Walton is reportedly on the hot seat. Is it justified?
- (48:40) How much blame does Monte McNair deserve for Luke Walton’s tenure as Kings head coach?
- (53:30) The Marvin Bagley conversation, part I Lost Count
You can find The Kings Herald Show wherever you listen to podcasts, but if we're missing a platform of your choosing, leave us a note in the comments and we'll get to work. If you can subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on any and all platforms, that would be greatly appreciated, too. It's the easiest way you can support the show!
In addition to our bi-weekly podcast with Jerry Reynolds, we also record a Patreon exclusive Q+A once a month where Patrons at any level can Ask Jerry Anything. You can listen to our latest Patreon exclusive Q+A right here.
Thanks for listening!