A Sacramento Kings Fan Forum
Recently we have discovered a glitch in our comments where commenters will try to leave comments in one article and it will instead post to another. We are still trying to find the cause of this and fix it but in the meantime, if you are experiencing this issue, please let us know the following information:
1. What Browser you are using
2. What article you tried to comment on
3. What article the comment actually ended up on.
4. Any other info you might feel relevant
5. Your favorite Beno Udrih memory
Thanks and appreciate your patience while we work on getting this fixed!
1. Via both Iphone and laptop (Edge)
2. Article on accountability
3. On Luke is out of excuses
4. My biggest commenting issue is that everything has been said multiple times about this shitshow. We are the basketball version of Groundhog Day. I have nothing more to comment on!
5. Nobody expects a question about Beno!
2: Tim's accountability deal
3. Luke Walton is an overmatched doofus (the one from this morning, not all of the other ones)
4. I have a weird lump that someone ought to take a look at
5) Don't make me choose!
1. Iphone using Safari
3. Out of Excuses- but now I don't see it there either
4. This has been going on for a long time
5. "Benoooooooooo!!" great name to excitedly and loudly cheer! (You know, back when we had something to cheer about)
1. Google Chrome
2. Accountability article
3. out of excuses
4. Who made Walton in charge of the TKH IT department?
5. When he broke Kobe's ankles
1.Firefox on an IPad
3.Out of Excuses
4.Comment counts don’t always match between front page and article pages. New comments are now not automatically updating; I have to refresh the page for them to update. I also don’t remember seeing this counter-clockwise circle of dots displayed on Forum comments previously.
5.I never expected anything from Beno.
1. Chrome on a PC Laptop
2. Piston Kings game recap
3. Running out of excuses
4. It's been off and off, but I will comment on articles and it will show up when I post it, but when I refresh the article it will be gone. And sometimes I will comment in one article but then it will end up in another one.
5. Beno's head being Photoshopped onto a Yeti
As competent as the kings upper management
As insightful as sactown royalty
I don’t know how helpful this will be but here goes...
2. It was a couple articles but now I don’t remember which ones and the comments disappeared.
3. I’m sure they went to another thread but I haven’t found them.
4. If there was a way to turn the Z button into a “next comment” like the old days, that would be great.
5. Every time I think of Beno, I always remember that pull up 15 footer that seemed like it went in 75% of the time.
2. Jazz predictions
3. Not sure where it teleported to
4. How about a thumbs "neither up, nor down" button. (I know I could just not press anything, but I want to press something)
5. favorite Beno memory is when he hoisted our NBA championship trophy above his head and yelled, "This one's for you, Akis!"
1.Firefox on an IPad
2.Jazz Prediction Contest
4.The glitch seemed to have disappeared last night, but here we are again!
1. What Browser you are using - Safari 14.0
2. What article you tried to comment on - Jazz Prediction thread - Lisa Simpson sax gif
3. What article the comment actually ended up on. - Watch Maurice Harkless dunk
4. Any other info you might feel relevant - This appears that each thread has a uniq identifier, but the results are going in to one back thread in age.
5. Your favorite Beno Udrih memory - Yeti Image
Just posted in the Around the Realm piece and it ended up in the Accountability thread.
2. Jazz preview thread
3. Jazz prediction thread
4. My comments probably deserve to be randomly teleported.
5. I wrote a great Yeti story but it was secretly whisked away to some unknown thread. Who would expect that?
Weird login glitch tonight (Saturday)